1. Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
2. Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
3. There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
4. The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.
5. A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
6. There are more chickens than people in the world.
7. Two-thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in New Jersey.
8. The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched."
9. On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament building is an American flag.
10. All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.
11. No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple.
12. "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".
13. All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.
14. Almonds are a member of the peach family.
15. Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.
16. Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable.
17. There are only four words in the English language which end in "dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
18. Los Angeles' full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula"
19. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
20. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
21. Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
22. In most advertisements, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
23. Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
24. The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra's "It's a Wonderful Life."
25. A dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours.
26. A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
27. A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
28. It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
29. The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
30. In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
31. The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
32. Mr. Rogers was an ordained minister.
33. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
34. There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
35. "Stewardesses" is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand
-Women blink twice as many times as men do.
-Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
-We are about 1 cm taller in the morning than in the evening. Layers of cartilage in the joints gets compressed during the day.
-There are approx. 550 hairs in the eyebrow.
-The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.
-The life span of a taste bud is 10 days.
-The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
-The largest known kidney stone weighed 1.36 kilograms.
-Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
-Kidney stones come in any color--from yellow to brown.
-Babies are born without kneecaps. They appear when the child is 2-6 years of age.
-The average human produces 10,000 gallons of saliva in a lifetime.
-If you ate too many carrots you would turn orange.
-The force of 1 billion people jumping at the same time is equal to 500 tons of TNT.
-A baby is born every seven seconds.
-You can tell if a skunk is about if you smell only .000000000000071 ounce of its spray.
-You breathe about 10 million times a year.
-The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you'll have a bad dream.
-The foot is the most common body part bitten by insects.
-The most common time for a wake up call is 7 a.m.
-The typical person goes to the bathroom 6 times a day.
-The fastest growing nail is on the middle finger.
-The most sensitive finger on the human hand is the index finger.
-The human body weighs 40 times more than the brain.
-After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp.
-A person swallows approx. 295 times while eating dinner.
-Your urine will turn bright yellow if you eat too much asparagus.
-There are more people alive today than have ever died.
-The human body is better suited to two four-hour sleep cycles than one eight-hour one.
-A man's beard contains between 7000 and 15,000 hairs.
-A beard grows an average of 140mm a year
-A hair is 70 per cent easier to cut when soaked in warm water for two minutes
-Women's hair is about half the diameter of men's hair
-During an average lifetime, a man will spend 3,350 hours removing 8.4 meters of stubble
-4.5 million people have their health 'adversely affected' by air pollutants each year.
-4 million children die each year from inhaling smoke from indoor cooking fires that burn wood and Dung
-4 million people die annually from diarrhea infections, caused by poor sanitary conditions
-The hardest bone in the human body is the jawbone.
-Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure
-"I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language
-It is impossible to lick your elbow.[About 75% of ppl who read this try it]
-It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky
-If you yelled for 8 years,7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat onr cup of coffee
-A ducks quack doesnt echo,and nobody knows why
-The "sixth sick sheiks sixth sheeps sick" is said to be the toughest tounge twister in the english language
-If you sneeze too hard you can fracture a rib and if you try to suppress a sneeze you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die if you keep your eyes open by force they can pop out
-Did you know you share your birthday with at least 9 million people in the world
-The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated
-The longest word in the English language, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
-"a man a plan a canal panama" spelled backward is still "a man a plan a canal panama"